Secondary Teaching and Learning Materials
The EIA Secondary Teaching and Learning Programme (STLP) focuses on developing communicative language teaching practices among the English teachers of the secondary schools that follow the national curricula of Bangladesh. It also brings authentic English into the classroom and combined with the teaching practices imparted to the teachers, builds opportunities for the students to practice and develop English language skills. There are also specialized materials for the teachers’ own English language development.
The EIA secondary materials package includes:
• Secondary Teachers’ Guide [See sample]
• Audio and video resources for teachers’ professional development [Play sample: Audio | Video ]
• Interactive audio lessons for classroom (class 6-10) [Play sample]
• Posters [See sample]
• English Language for Teachers’ audio resources [Play sample]
• English Language for Teachers’ workbook [See sample]
• Secondary Teacher Facilitators’ Guide [See sample]
• School Visit Guide [See sample]
materials include interactive audio lessons and visual materials such as posters. All of these are based on and support existing curricula and textbooks.
The secondary classroom
The audio content is housed
301 Moved Permanently
English Language for Teachers or EL4T is a self-learning English language material package for the secondary school teachers. There is also a booklet, titled Secondary School Visit Guide which will help the Upazila Secondary Education Officers to carry out their responsibilities during their quality assurance visits to the schools.